Location: Nashville, Tennessee
We’re looking for an amazing Account Coordinator to join FINN Partners corporate and consumer practice group in Nashville. This is an opportunity to join not only the largest communications agency in Tennessee but the southeastern hub for FINN Partners—one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world and was recently named 2023 Best Agency to Work For. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents with a roster of incredible clients and major brands in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing local and global team of nearly 14,000+ colleagues in 33 offices around the world.
The Account Coordinator supports the account teams and clients by fully understanding client objectives and executing the tasks necessary to achieve those objectives, as determined by the department supervisors.
Specific Job Functions Related to Job Responsibilities:
- Develop initial drafts of internal and external documents for review by account leads: media pitches, news releases, social media content, talking points, fact sheets, bios, agendas, basic newsletter and website content, creative briefs.
- Create and maintain media lists; field and manage routine media inquiries.
- Pitch media across all communications channels and in multiple markets – local and national.
- Monitor all media relevant to your clients; understand its relevance and share with team and clients as instructed by account lead.
- Develop proficiency on social channels and support execution of social campaigns.
- Develop proficiency in basic management of marketing projects.
- Support event execution and logistics.
- Help with coordination of materials related to major communications and marketing campaigns.
- When office leadership determines you are ready, begin to build preliminary proficiency as an account lead by managing activity and budgets on smaller accounts, with the support of a partner.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, self-motivated go-getter, and strong work ethic
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task across clients and industries
- Understanding of traditional media and social media programs—basic design skills a plus
- Entry-level position
- Bachelor’s Degree
#LI-DS1 Nashville, TN