Public Relations Sr. Account Executive – Health PR
Location: Nashville, TN
Public Relations Account Executive – Health PR
Location: Nashville, TN
Finn Partners is seeking candidates for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive public relations role, to join our growing global Health Public Relations Practice. (There is one job opening – we are displaying an ad for AE, and this ad for SAE, because the role can be filled by 1 person who is at either career level.) Candidates should have experience working in public relations, ideally in the health sector. Strong account management and writing skills are required in this position. Strong preference is for qualified candidates who currently reside in the greater Nashville area.
Finn Partners is the fastest-growing integrated marketing and public relations firm in the United States and was recently named the 2023 Best Large Agency to Work For. We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder-to-shoulder with leading health communications mentors, who are eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone seeking to make a difference and be part of the Health Practice growth journey.
- Develop client content, including media materials (press releases, fact sheets, Q&As), online content, contributed article outlines, media pitches
- Participate in media outreach
- Help deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Work with the team to devise creative strategies that use traditional and digital/social media
- Organize and, many times, lead account management activities: calls, follow-up reports, media monitoring
- Build an understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive healthcare environments, monitor and proactively flag trends and articles relevant to client business
- Research key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Work with team members to respond to client requests and ensure requests are taken care of in an efficient manner
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years of PR agency work experience, preferably in the health space
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Ability to collaborate with team to execute successful media relations programs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written (including editing skills)
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
- Solid grasp of basic media monitoring tools (Cision, Vocus, etc.)
- Understanding of the public relations industry and its basic principles
#LI-KM1 #LI-Hybrid Nashville, TN
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with offices in 25 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.