Vice President – Health PR
Location: New York, NY
Finn Partners is seeking a Vice President to join our growing global Health Practice. We are looking for candidates with agency experience and a passion for helping build and run teams that make an impact on people’s lives and drive our health clients’ business objectives. Our diversified client portfolio offers a variety of experiences from product communications to corporate communications, and from biopharma to digital and Health Tech. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading health communications mentors eager to share and teach in a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment, giving you the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute to the team’s growth trajectory.
FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing global, independent marketing and communications agencies in the world, serving clients through a powerful combination of bold creativity, informed strategy, hands-on partnership and highly specialized expertise.
Strong preference is for candidates in the New York metro area. However, we may consider remote candidates in the Central and Eastern time zones.
- Manage day-to-day operations of specific accounts, including coordination of integrated workstreams, client communication, and team management
- Serve as go-to, strategic thought partner for clients and FINN senior leadership
- Mobilize teams to generate quality, strategic content and provide strategic oversight for recommendations and materials development
- Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media
- Provide financial oversight and manage work products to align with scope
- Participate in new business efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- PR agency experience 8+ years working on clients in the healthcare space
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute successful strategic plans
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
- Experience managing teams and/or direct reports
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with offices in 25 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.