FINN Partners Adds 12 New Clients to its U.S. Travel Portfolio in 2023
March 17, 2023
NEW YORK – Global independent marketing and communications firm, FINN Partners, today announced that its New York Travel teams, comprised of the FINN Travel, Hawkins International and Maverick Creative divisions, have secured 12 new clients in the travel, hospitality and wellness space in the first quarter of 2023. The impressive roster of new global wins includes Global Travel Collection, Cassia Hotel Jerusalem, Sensible Weather, Kaya Palazzo Hotels and Organic Spa Media. FINN is working closely with all on communications strategy, brand visibility, as well as a series of exciting new property openings and re-launches.
Additional details include:
- Global Travel Collection represents the world’s largest collection of international luxury travel agencies. The company includes approximately 1,500 highly experienced advisors who bring significant knowledge of all travel sectors for flawless execution of customized travel programs for their leisure, entertainment and corporate clients. Global Travel Collection is comprised of a group of the industry’s most prestigious and influential travel brands, including Protravel International, Tzell Travel Group, Colletts Travel, Andrew Harper, In the Know Experiences, All Star Travel Group and R. Crusoe & Son. The FINN team is tasked with elevating awareness of GTC and its advisors as well as promoting a new luxury travel publication, OLTRE and supporting tent pole moments and activations.
- Kaya Palazzo is one of the top luxury hotel groups in Turkiye, and in 2023, FINN welcomed the addition of four of its properties to its portfolio. This includes the Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort Belek, a beach-front, all-inclusive hotel with a golf course designed by the one of the most famous golf course designers David Jones, Kaya Palazzo Resort and Residences Le Chic Bodrum in the Turkish Riviera’s stylish party town of Bodrum, luxury boutique mountain hotel, Kaya Palazzo Ski and Mountain Resort and Kaya Palazzo Resort and Casino, Girne, located on the beautiful island of Cyprus. FINN is building a robust communication program to generate awareness in the U.S. surrounding the Kaya Palazzo brand and its distinctive offerings.
- Este Nove is one of the finest hair transplant clinics in Istanbul which caters to medical tourists worldwide and offers top-notch hair transplant services. FINN is building a robust communications program for Este Nove to promote and increase awareness of the hospital and available treatments to North American media, influencers and celebrities, and secure positive coverage. Turkiye is one of the leading countries in medical tourism and has become the global capital for those seeking hair transplant services.
- Organic Spa Media is the leading authority, and preeminent publication in the wellness travel, natural beauty and sustainable living space. A legacy brand, bringing 15 years of wellness expertise, wisdom and insight to its values-driven conscious consumer audience, Organic Spa Media remains one of the most respected voices in the wellness industry. In 2023, they will host their 11th Annual Experience Wellness + Travel Media Event celebrating the newest trends in the world of wellness, beauty, travel and luxury lifestyle living. The event will welcome the latest products and news from top brands across the industry inclusive of experiential activations, sampling, expert panels and more. The FINN team is responsible for B2B marketing, sponsorship sales support and RSVP support.
- American Ballet Theatre (ABT) is revered as one of the greatest dance companies in the world. FINN Partners has been tasked with (for the second consecutive year since its return to New York City following the pandemic pause), promoting its 2023 Summer season at the Metropolitan Opera House from June 22 – July 22, 2023. This season will feature the New York Premiere of Tony Award winner Christopher Wheeldon’s Like Water for Chocolate, and three of ABT’s most beloved classic productions, Giselle, Swan Lake, and Romeo and Juliet.
- Cassia Jerusalem is a modern boutique hotel in the heart of the ancient-yet-vibrant city. Located within walking distance to historic and holy sites, the hotel formerly known as the King Solomon Hotel Jerusalem has been reimagined and will re-launch in January 2023 following a three-year renovation. The 148-room and suite property offers guests a bespoke wellness experience with contemporary Israeli art, authentic Israeli cuisine, and breathtaking views of the Old City. The hotel will be equipped with a full-service spa, rooftop pool, and street-facing restaurant by 2024. Maverick Creative is tasked with driving public relations strategy and US media relations for the new hotel.
- Sensible Weather is a best-in-class climate risk technology company focused on helping consumers understand climate and change the way they interact with the weather when it comes to their travel experience. Founded in 2019 by climate scientist Nick Cavanaugh, Ph.D., Sensible Weather is backed by a National Science Foundation grant and $22M+ in total financing and growing by the day with new national partnerships and investments from outdoor, hospitality and professional sports leagues across the country, including the PGA of America. Maverick Creative is driving public relations strategy, US media relations, and thought leadership for Sensible Weather.
“The travel and hospitality business continues its record growth trajectory as we enter a new year,” said Jennifer Hawkins, FINN Managing Partner, NY Travel Practice & Luxury Travel Lead and Hawkins International PR Founder. “It’s fascinating to see the advancements of our existing client partners and support new clients with our team’s decades of collective travel, hospitality and wellness experience,” she adds.